- Responsible for design, implementation and execution of software verification and validation test procedures for automotive applications.
- Responsible for software validation activities using different simulation methodologies like MIL/SIL/HIL.
- Propose automation workflow for test plans and design automated test suites.
- Participate in software module & integration testing using off-the-shelf or customized test frameworks.
- Participate in the development and configuration of continuous integration jobs that support CI/CD platforms.
- Review and develop test plans, specifications and reports.
- Align with Functional Safety goals and standards (May include participating in HARA, FMEA, FTA, etc.)
- Analyze customer issues and maintain existing software tests implementations.
- Communicate effectively with other team members, development team and customer.
- Competitive salaries in USD.
- Transportation allowance.
- Competitive travel allowance when travelling abroad for onsite customer visits.
- Health care program.
- Variable incentive payment based on individual and overall company performance
- Technical/soft skills training as part of individual professional development goals.
- B.Sc. in Communication, Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in software including 1 - 2 years of experience in software validation.
- Good programming skills (e.g. C, C#, Python) is a MUST.
- Experience in Vector products (CANoe, CANalyzer, vTestStudio) is a MUST.
- Experience in setting up and configuring HIL systems such as (Vector, National Instrument, dSpace, ECU-Test) is a MUST.
- Experience in automotive communication buses and analyzing bus data is a MUST.
- Good Knowledge of automotive network stack such as Unified Diagnostics Services (UDS) is a MUST.
- Good Knowledge of Microcontrollers, HW debuggers, Automotive ECUs & measurement tools is a MUST.
- Experience in the software test process and development life cycle is a MUST.
- Experience in software testing frameworks like (VectorCast, TESSY, CANTATA) is a plus.
- Experience in CI/CD platforms like (Jenkins, Zuul) is a plus.
- Familiarity with AUTOSAR Software Architecture is a plus.
- Willing to travel for short/long term.
- Good command of English language.
Send your CV to email@example.com with job code in the mail subject.